The 2009 SharePoint Conference, happening next week from October 19 - 22, in Las Vegas is now sold out. And while you would prefer to be there in person, it's a good guarantee that you will get all the news on SharePoint 2010 (news, site) you need without having to fight for a seat in an extremely crowded room.
A Packed Agenda on SharePoint 2010
If you want to know the in's and out's of SharePoint 2010, this is the conference to be at. If you haven't bought your ticket and booked your hotel, you are outta luck getting the scoop in person.
SharePoint Conference 2009 - SOLD Out
But you know as well as we do, that this will be the most blogged conference of the year. So you may still want to know what's on the schedule for topics. Here are just a few they've announced to date:
- SharePoint 2010 Overview and What's New
- Upgrading SharePoint Server 2007 Code to SharePoint 2010
- Building SharePoint Composite Applications with the Microsoft Application Platform
- What’s New in Business Connectivity Services (The Business Data Catalog Evolves!)
- FAST Search for SharePoint – Capabilities Deep-Dive
- Enterprise Content Management for the Masses: How SharePoint 2010 Delivers on the Promise
Over 250 sessions are planned, along with the in depth workshops on Development and Installation/Configuration on the final day.
SharePoint 2010 Discussion Groups
Something new Microsoft has announced, is the Invitation to Discussion Group Sessions. These sessions are focused on getting feedback on your thoughts of SharePoint 2010 — especially if you were one of those who had access to the Technical Preview.
The sessions cover topics such as the new user interface, the social features, workflow and customizations for SharePoint Sites and more. You have to register to be a part of these sessions.
Be in the Know
If you are attending SP09, the agenda is up, as are details on registration and the evening events, so check it all out.
If you aren't attending, track the news on Twitter (@SP09) and watch here, as we will do our best to keep you up to date on all the news and events coming out of the conference.
- Will BlackBerry Once Again be King of Mobility?
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- The SharePoint Information Governance Problem
- 3 Ways Social Media is Changing Online Content
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Why Microsoft's Reign Will Continue
- Turn Off the Phones and Leave the Customers Alone