SpringCM, a leader in on-demand document management and workflow, announces the release of SpringCM 4.1
, the latest version of the company’s award-winning document management and workflow software as a service (SaaS).
This latest release offers a number of enhancements to its features that increase business productivity. These include updates in search, advanced view and markup, preview mode and electronic signatures. SpringCM
, who have recently relocated
to San Mateo, CA, have been hard at work revamping their popular SaaS
product. Highlights of SpringCM 4.1 include:
* Electronic Signature Integration
– Scrap the pen and paper, even for documents that need to be signed, because SpringCM’s Electronic Signature
enables documents to be signed electronically, even if the signers are not SpringCM licensees.
* Advanced View and Mark-up
– SpringCM has added support for CAD, MS Project, Microstation and 85 other proprietary drawing, document and imaging formats. Advanced View and Mark-up expedites the review and comments cycles by extending the annotation capabilities of SpringCM beyond hand-editing printed copies or the “sticky notes” annotation already available within the system.
* Enhanced Preview Mode
- SpringCM has also updated their document review features as requested by customer feedback to better serve collaboration
and indexing needs. Features like Lock Zoom, which lets the user focus on a fixed area of a document as pages are scrolled. Its collapsible left and right window panes aim to give the user more control over what they view and how they view it.
* Expanded Advanced Search
– SpringCM has added new collapsible and expandable menu options that display only the Advanced Search options that are relevant to specific business needs. SpringCM retains the Advanced Search display options after every modification. Basic, Personal and Account views are provided to introduce a new level of configuration to the Search menu.
SpringCM’s new features are meant to help organizations streamline critical signature processes in various areas such as contract and proposal management and document collaboration
for a variety of file formats.
Dan Carmel, the CEO of SpringCM, stated, "Our customers have come to expect rapid innovation and SpringCM 4.1 delivers customer-driven enhancements in search and document viewing that demonstrate the benefits of using Software as a Service
Check out the SpringCM
website for more info.