Everybody is talking about how to use cloud computing to do more, spend less and bring more zenful moments to your IT department. But how do the economics of Software as a Service (SaaS) work when compared to traditional deployed software?
Yes, there are the obvious points (no servers, wee!). But there are also more subtle bits to the equation.
If this is your cup-o-tea, join in this Thursday at 1pm Eastern time for a complimentary one-hour live webinar. The host will be Dan Carmel, a respected content management authority.
Dan will be discussing:
- Factors that go into calculating the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Costs and benefits of SaaS vs on-premises software
- How to achieve high return on investment while reducing risk
- Who’s buying SaaS solutions, and why
- When SaaS is not the right answer
Dan will also talk about SaaS integration strategies that drive ROI by leveraging other SaaS and on-premise applications such as SharePoint and Force.com.
By attending this event, you will:
- Be better equipped to answer tough ROI questions
- Have a solid understanding of the specific economic factors that go into a SaaS content management decision
Register now for The Economics of SaaS vs. On Premises Solutions. The event runs this Thurs, August 6th at 1pm Eastern time / 10am Pacific time.