Women in eDiscovery is a nifty non-profit that brings together women in technology and law and offers them opportunities for leadership, education, and networking. Since 2007, with more than 25 chapters worldwide, they have organized conferences, training seminars and the means for women everywhere to come together around significant technology issues facing the legal industry.
eDiscovery has been among such issues gaining widespread attention and support. On Wednesday, July 15, from 2PM - 4PM, the Seattle chapter of Women in eDiscovery presents an event dedicated to eDiscovery. Open to all legal professionals, registrants will hear from top electronic discovery experts:
- Former United States Magistrate Judge Ronald J. Hedges;
- Jason R. Baron, Director of Litigation for the National Archives and Records Administration;
- Rosemary Lumpkins, Senior Attorney with the Microsoft Corporation;
- Debra Bernard, Partner and ESS Practice Group Chair of Perkins Coie LLP; and
- Shawnna Childress, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Women in eDiscovery and author of the book eDiscovery Plain & Simple.
If you're in the area, it's definitely worth checking out, since eDiscovery will be explored and discussed from different angles and perspectives. To learn more browse our events page or visit www.womeninediscovery.com.
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business
- 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Gamification: Game With the Concept?
- Gartner: OpenText is on the Right Track #OTEW2013