Women in eDiscovery is a nifty non-profit that brings together women in technology and law and offers them opportunities for leadership, education, and networking. Since 2007, with more than 25 chapters worldwide, they have organized conferences, training seminars and the means for women everywhere to come together around significant technology issues facing the legal industry.
eDiscovery has been among such issues gaining widespread attention and support. On Wednesday, July 15, from 2PM - 4PM, the Seattle chapter of Women in eDiscovery presents an event dedicated to eDiscovery. Open to all legal professionals, registrants will hear from top electronic discovery experts:
- Former United States Magistrate Judge Ronald J. Hedges;
- Jason R. Baron, Director of Litigation for the National Archives and Records Administration;
- Rosemary Lumpkins, Senior Attorney with the Microsoft Corporation;
- Debra Bernard, Partner and ESS Practice Group Chair of Perkins Coie LLP; and
- Shawnna Childress, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Women in eDiscovery and author of the book eDiscovery Plain & Simple.
If you're in the area, it's definitely worth checking out, since eDiscovery will be explored and discussed from different angles and perspectives. To learn more browse our events page or visit www.womeninediscovery.com.
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- 4 Reasons ECM Needs To Go Digital
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- Windows 10's New Mail: Is It Outlook or Isn't It?
- Cisco Launches Knowledge Sharing and Learning Platform