In case you were wrapped up in the happenings at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston this past week, Oracle added web engagement (WEM) capabilities to its Customer Experience Management (CEM) Platform with the acquisition of FatWire Software. That's one more WEM vendor to scratch off your list.
Good news for SMBs: Alfresco has announced a new subscription, Alfresco Team, aimed at departments and SMBs. And Google is upping the competition with Office365 by improving Google Docs offline support.
We had the opportunity to interview some vendors at the E2.0 conference: Christian Finn dished on SharePoint, Lubor Ptacek on what's coming from OpenText in the WEM arena and Daniel Chalef spoke of KnowledgeTree's focus on collaborative business processes.
The value of communities in social business was still a hot topic this past week. Joe Shepley talked about community as the cornerstone of social business, Maria Ogneva asked if your community helps people succeed and Oscar Berg wisely points out that we should celebrate adoption, not deployment.
- Oracle Buys FatWire, Can Now Offer a Complete Customer Experience Management Solution
- 10 of the Best Social Business Communities & Why They are Important
- Alfresco Aims for SMBs, Launches Alfresco Team for Enterprise Collaboration
- Social Collaboration Can Drive Significant ROI for Business
- Google Docs Offline Support Confirmed, Will Make Chromebooks More Functional
- Adobe Launches Digital Enterprise Platform, New & Updated Customer Experience Solutions
- Google to Bake Skype Competitor Into Chrome
- Enterprise Collaboration: Start Celebrating Adoption, Not Deployment
- Empire Avenue: I Built an Empire. Will You?
- First Do No Harm: How Social CRM Can Be a Trap
Around the Web
- Social Business Strategy: The CIO Shortlist
- Why Use QR Codes? A Destination Marketers Dream
- The Value of Content, Part 2: Nobody’s Perfect
- Infographic – Microsoft vs. Apple: The History of Computing
- 8 Questions to Ask Prospective Cloud Vendors
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Jun 30, 2011 -- (Webinar) How-to: Using Analytics for Goal Driven Marketing & Optimization
- Aug 23, 2011 -- UX Week 2011 - San Francisco
- Sep 12, 2011 -- Semphonic X Change 2011 Web Analytics Conference
- Oct 02, 2011 -- Oracle Open World 2011 San Francisco
- Oct 20, 2011 -- Nuxeo World 2011 Conference
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- VP of Social Media Strategy and Innovation at Fanscape
- Marketing Analyst at Skype
- Online Marketing Manager at Acquinity Interactive
- Web Content and Social Media Manager at Freedom from Hunger
- Senior Editor, News and Social Media at ABB