CM Pros, a collaborative community of content management experts, will be discussing the lifecycle of content at the Gilbane Boston conference on December 2, 2008.
People interested in content management are invited to join the CM Pros Fall Summit to learn about the developments and projects within the content management industry and more.In conjunction with the upcoming Gilbane Boston conference
, Bob Boiko, president of Metatorial Services, will kick things off by addressing the complexities of the content lifecycle; and Tony White, lead analyst for Web Content Management at the Gilbane Group
, will be discussing the future trends that are impacting the content lifecycle. After, questions can be asked by the attendees and workshops will be provided.
Some of the people organizing round table discussions and making discussion
at the event include:
* David Aponovich, ISITE Design
* Mollye Barrett, ClearPath
* Jeff Cram, ISITE Design
* Don DePalma, Common Sense Advisors
* Seth Earley, Earley & Associates
* Seth Gottlieb, Content Here
* Heather Hedden, Viziant Corporation
* Brad Kain, Quoin Inc.
* Bruce Nevin, Cisco Systems
* Stephen Powers, Forrester
* Bryant Shea, Molecular
* Jeff Tarbox, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Tony White, Gilbane Group
* Andrew Wilcox, EverAge Consulting
It is a great opportunity to interact with members of the content management
community and gain a wealth of knowledge by talking to the experts. The content management industry is rapidly growing, changing and improving, so make sure to be up-to-date about Web CMSs
More information about this event can be found on the CM Pros Fall Summit website
. Registration information
is available as well.
If going outside is not convenient, stay inside and check out AIIM's email and eDiscovery webinars