The folks at MarketingProfs are always offering new ways to help organizations and companies learn about digital marketing.
In an effort to guide marketers around the twists and turns of web marketing and digital media, MarketingProfs presents a Digital Marketing Mixer: A Forum on Email, Search and Social Media. The event is scheduled to take place on October 22 -- 23, 2008, in Scottsdale, Arizona.The Mixer features sessions designed to emphasize the essential principles of successful e-marketing campaigns and enhance marketing programs by taking them to the next level.
Sessions and Tracks
There will be three tracks for the big three in digital marketing:
# email # search # social media The event will also offer three "Hot Seat Lab sessions," where participants can see how their own marketing programs stack up in the eyes of experts.
Not to be outdone by innovative and interactive sessions, keynote addresses will feature two dynamic entrepreneurs:
* Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post
* Gary Vaynerchuk, director of operations at Wine Library
Other notable speakers to lend their insight to the Digital Mixer include:
* Rohit Bhargava, senior VP, digital strategy and marketing, Ogilvy 360 Digital Influence
* Jessica Bowman, SEO strategist and founder, SEOinhouse.com
* Mildred Center, director of web services for corporate marketing, Sony Electronics
* Frank Eliason, digital care manager, Comcast Corporation
* Mark Kaufman, associate VP, CNET Findability, CBS Interactive
* Nish Thakkar, software engineer, Google, Inc.