Summer. San Francisco. Content management, social media and other related geekiness. Dreams do come true.
Gilbane just released their conference program for the June 2-4 Gilbane SF 2009 conference. Still under the motto of “Where content management meets social media,” the conference is focused on business implications of content strategies: from general content management decisions to using social media wisely.
As warranted by the current economy, every piece of the program is tied to the business impact of modern content solutions. There are four major areas to be discussed at the conference:
- Web Business & Engagement
- Managing Collaboration & Social Media: Internal & External
- Enterprise Content, Search & Publishing
- Content Infrastructure
While the content management industry may blur various lines within and outside of itself, for today’s businesses every decision and possible impact must be crystal clear. Dollar figures don’t appreciate any form of vagueness.
Conference attendees can select from more than 40 educational sessions, interactive panel discussions and workshops. Some of the topics include:
- Planning for a CMS
- WCM Team Building
- Web Content Management Best Practices
- Integrating Your CMS with Social Media
- Delivering Global Customer Experience in Challenging Times
- Justifying Enterprise Social Media Investments
- Improving SharePoint Search & Navigation with a Taxonomy and Metadata
- Content Integration Standards: CMIS and JSR 170/283
Product labs are also part of the deal. Another perk is direct interaction and one-on-one time with Gilbane’s community of enterprise practitioners, analysts, consultants and solution providers. Registration info is here.