We've mentioned it before, but now have a lot more detail on the upcoming jboye08 conference scheduled for November 4-6 in Denmark. It's shaping up to be an event you won't want to miss.This is the fourth annual conference -- formerly known as cmf2005 -- and it's starting to really take shape. They have listed the Program, Detailed Schedule and a nice list of expert speakers that should make this event one to remember.
Program and Schedule
This is a three day event with day one being a tutorial day. There are 18 tutorials -- 9 in the morning and 9 in the afternoon that cover every topic possible from intranets, to wikis, Web CMS, social software, search, SharePoint and Google. Pick your track and have an interesting day.
The conference itself starts on the following day with a keynote from Robert Cailliau on the past and future of the web. There are 8 parallel tracks you can attend including:
* Web Strategy
* Technology Standards
* SharePoint Web
* Web marketing
* Web 2.0
* IBM WebSphere Portal
And on the third day -- the last conference day, enjoy a keynote from, hmmm...somebody yet to be named. Also attend one of 8 parallel tracks on:
* Web Communication & Project Management
* Experiences from large, global and complex projects
* Intranets in the future / Enterprise 2.0
* E-Health Challenges
* SharePoint 2007: Behind the Firewall
* Enterprise Search
* Finding the right Web CMS
* Measuring Enterprise Portal Success
They are still filling in all the details of the program and schedule, so keep tuned to their website for changes and additions.
The list of expert speakers keeps growing as well:
* Toby Ward: Expert in internet and intranet planning and communications
* Adriaan Bloem: Contributing analyst to the Enterprise Search Report
* Jeffrey Walker: President of wiki vendor Atlassian