Gotta love conference season. Catch Content Convergence and Integration 2008 this March 12-14 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The three-day event covers mobile, digital asset management, forward-looking XML, and plen'y of social media stuff. Days are segmented as follows: Day one for content, day two for technology, and day three for user relationships.Topics include:
* Social media and customer communications (wanna bet on a full house for this one?)
* New technologies for a new day
* Planning for a world of social media (eh?!)
* Mobile information
* Digital assets and copyright
* Making content portable across the enterprise
* Future of XML Publishing
* DAM Case study in the tourism industry (focus on the Winter Olympics)
The conference is currently still seeking sponsors. If you'd like to attend, it is taking place at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Register here; read more about the conference (including fixed topics) at the Content Convergence and Integration website.
CMSWire is a leading, native digital publication produced by Simpler Media Group, Inc. We provide articles, research and events for sophisticated professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 450+ authoritative articles per quarter for our 750,000 community members. Join us as a subscriber.