If you are into BPM, and that's more and more of you lately, Gartner -- the heavyweight amongst the IT research giants -- is running their Business Process Management Summit this February 26th through 28th in San Diego, California.Now in its third year, the Summit, held at the plush Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, is for both business and IT executives across private and public sector enterprises.
Among the many things covered will be:
* How to make the business case for BPM
* Best practices for BPM
* Change management's important role for successful BPM initiatives
* Which metrics are valuable for determining return on investment
* Business rules BPM modeling and methods
* How to align business processes with IT architectures
Get your application in by Jan 5th and save two Bennies off the normal -- US$ 1995 price. Maybe even bring Stan from finance so he can understand why you need to upgrade to the latest BPM-enabled Enterprise CMS.