If you are into BPM, and that's more and more of you lately, Gartner -- the heavyweight amongst the IT research giants -- is running their Business Process Management Summit this February 26th through 28th in San Diego, California.Now in its third year, the Summit, held at the plush Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, is for both business and IT executives across private and public sector enterprises.
Among the many things covered will be:
* How to make the business case for BPM
* Best practices for BPM
* Change management's important role for successful BPM initiatives
* Which metrics are valuable for determining return on investment
* Business rules BPM modeling and methods
* How to align business processes with IT architectures
Get your application in by Jan 5th and save two Bennies off the normal -- US$ 1995 price. Maybe even bring Stan from finance so he can understand why you need to upgrade to the latest BPM-enabled Enterprise CMS.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.