Continuing professional education can be one of the tools to make you more valuable and marketable in these uncertain economic times. Here’s an opportunity to learn more about SaaS Enterprise Content Management at a webinar hosted by SpringCM and Forrester Research.
Is Enterprise Content Management (ECM) an infrastructure platform or an application? What are the advantages and limitations of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in ECM? These questions and more are to be covered at this webinar.
SpringCM, SaaS ECM Vendor
Vendor-sponsored webinars can be tricky, but they do provide useful information for current customers and prospects, as well as for general audiences looking to learn more about the product.
Webinar Topics, or How to Avoid an ECM Failure
Is Enterprise Content Management (ECM) an infrastructure platform or an application? The fact is, say webinar hosts, it is both. However, Forrester says that when ECM is deployed only as infrastructure, it often results in failure.
- Why the notion of ECM as enterprise infrastructure often leads to failure and what you can do to avoid it
- Why so-called best-of-breed applications may not be your best option
- The advantages and limitations of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in ECM
- How SaaS ECM helps you move to Lean Software in lean economic times
- How Software-as-a-Service can be effectively used by organizations to automate key content-centric business processes
- How to blend SaaS with traditional deployed ECM and SharePoint in your organization
How to Attend
Those who register should receive (via e-mail) an excerpt from the newest white paper, "SaaS-Based ECM Platforms, An Agile, Cost-Effective Approach for Enterprise Content Needs." If you attend the webinar, the hosts promise to send you the entire white paper immediately following the event.