Did someone say you had MOSS installed in your organization? Still not sure how to use it to its maximum potential? Well then, here's a webinar that may interest you.
It's called Microsoft SharePoint on Your Own Terms: Gaining More Operational Efficiency. Open Text knows how to leverage SharePoint. They have a number of solutions that integrate the MOSS platform with their own ECM offering a user interface that users have come to know and love with a set of back-end services and processes that ensure your business is protected.
If you are a US company with more than 500 employees that uses SharePoint and are a CIO, CTO, Chief Compliance Officer, IT Director, VP of IT, VP of Operations, Records Manager or part of the Legal Counsel, then this webinar is for you.
Enterprise content management provider Open Text wants to help you understand how to leverage SharePoint to drive better efficiencies in your organization. Specifically, they will show you how to:
- Get more value out of SharePoint
- Enable your users to work with the familiar interfaces that SharePoint provides while offering more efficient backend processes using Open Text.
- Manage your information to ensure legal and operational pitfalls are at a minimum
Featured Speakers Include:
- Ed Durst: Portfolio Manager — Microsoft Solutions Group, Open Text
- Richard Scott: Senior Vice President - Traen International
The webinar is Wednesday, February 17, 2009 at 2pm EST (1 hour). Register today.