San Francisco based Clickability Inc., a provider of hosted (ASP) Content Management and Web Publishing solutions, announces the integration of ad-serving capabilities into their flagship product, cmPublish.
cmPublish Ad Server enables centralized ad campaign management and reporting, greatly simplifying the process of serving and tracking standard and rich media ads for both traditional and enterprise publishers."The integration of the new ad serving capabilities further supports our ‘one vendor, one solution’ approach to content management," said John Girard, CEO, Clickability. "cmPublish Ad Server is a simple, flexible and scalable tool traditional and enterprise publishers can use to efficiently and cost-effectively manage and monetize online campaigns." Ad Server features include:
- Unlimited Banners and Advertisers - Publishers can register as many advertisers, campaigns and banners as their needs dictate.
- Work within Existing Website Structure – cmPublish Ad Server is part of the cmPublish content management application. You access your website structure directly, without creating or assigning zones, sectionIDs or other integration steps, typically required by other ad servers.
- Support for Rich Media Ads – cmPublish Ad Server supports all kinds of banner ads -- including GIFs, JPEGs, Animated GIFs, HTML banners and Flash banners.
- Support for all Ad Sizes – In addition to out-of-the box support for all standard ad sizes, an unlimited number of custom ad sizes and placements can be created to match specific advertising needs.
- Fully Integrated – Clickability’s Ad Server is not an add-on product. It integrates directly into cmPublish, the company’s popular content management platform, so ads and campaigns can be managed from the same easy-to-use interface that manages the rest of a publisher’s site.
- Ad Targeting - Allows ads to appear only on certain parts of your pages or in certain sections.
- Date and Time Filtering – Allows campaigns to be run during specific days of the week and hours of the day.
- Ad Tracking – cmPublish Ad Server tracks exposures and click-through rates for each ad, campaign and advertiser.
"With a network of over 22 content sites, Gray Television views Clickability’s cmPublish as the only way to streamline our content and ad management process," said Lisa Bishop, Gray Television. "With the addition of ad serving capabilities to cmPublish, we can now easily manage ads across all sites from directly within cmPublish"
cmPublish Ad Server complements Clickability’s suite of on-demand content management solutions. cmPublish Ad Server delivers easy-to-use, web-based ad management and tracking for enhanced efficiency and improved campaign performance.