We're a week away from our SharePoint: Supporting the Information Worker Tweet Jam and there is a fine list of panelists who will be taking part.
The #EIMChat Questions
SharePoint is never far from our minds here at CMSWire, and with the beta release of SharePoint 2013, it feels as if it is everywhere. What role does SharePoint serve in your enterprise? What version are you working with? Is it deployed but not adopted? You just may want to jump into the fray next Wednesday to share your two cents.
So before we introduce our panelists, let's take a look at the questions that will be asked:
- What do you think is SharePoint 2010's best feature and why?
- What factors have been the most important for adoption of platforms like SharePoint?
- Is the slow rate of SharePoint releases a problem for Microsoft? What about customization of versions, is this a concern?
- Name three steps required for a successful SharePoint governance strategy.
- What challenges do you see for SharePoint service providers?
- What excites you most about SharePoint 2013?
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #EIMChat hashtag.
The following are lined up for this month's Jam:
- Laura Rogers, Senior SharePoint Consultant Rackspace Hosting, Microsoft MVP - @wonderlaura
- Symon Garfield, SharePoint Consultant, Author -- @symon_garfield
- Daniel O'Leary, Director of Inside Sales, CloudShare -- @danieloleary
- Jeff Seacrist, Director of OEM/Partner Solutions, Webtrends -- @jeffseacrist
- Mary Leigh Mackie, Vice President of Product Marketing, AvePoint -- @mlmackie
- Mark Klinchin, CTO, MetaVis Technologies -- @mklinchin
- Tony White, Founder, Ars Logica -- @arslogica
- Tim Cermak, Managing Partner PPM, Innovative-e -- @timcermak
- Rich Blank, Solutions Engineer, NewsGator, Blogger -- @pmpinsights
- Mike Doane, Principal Owner, Term Management, LLC -- @mikedoane
- Eric Riz, Executive Vice President, Concatenate Inc -- @rizinsights
- Peter Iuvara, Director Sales and Consulting Services, mindSHIFT -- @peteiuvara
- Naz Parker, Manager SharePoint Shared Service, Sanlam Group -- @nazparker01
- Mike Ferrara, Director SharePoint Platform Services, Hyperion Global Partners -- @mikecferrara
- Chris McNulty, Strategic Product Manager for SharePoint, Quest -- @cmcnulty2000
- Christian Buckley, Director of Product Evangelism, Axceler -- @buckleyplanet
- Jennifer Mason, Senior SharePoint Consultant Rackspace Hosting, Microsoft MVP -- @jennifermason
- Yaacov Cohen, Co-Founder & Social CEO, harmon.ie -- @yaacovc
- Scott Jamison, Chief Architect and CEO, Jornata -- @sjam
- Trevor Hellebuyck, CTO, Metalogix -- @thellebuyck
- Brian Alderman, Vice President of Products and Services at Mindsharp -- @brianalderman
The SharePoint Tweet Jam Details
To hear these expert's insights into all things SharePoint, join us next Wednesday, August 22, at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 17:00 GMT. The easiest way to follow is to use the #EIMchat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details via Twitter on the day of the Jam.
On vacation? Grab a drink with a funny umbrella, kick back in the shade and join in! Hope to see you all next Wednesday.