It's August, it's sunny (in most places anyway), the beach is calling us, or maybe it's the camper trailer or the cottage. Unfortunately we all can't take the summer off. But, we can spend some time basking in the warm glow of SharePoint. At least we will for our tweet jam this month.
Tweet Jam: SharePoint -- Supporting the Information Worker
Join us on Wednesday, August 22nd at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing SharePoint. This time we focus on how it supports the information worker and what capabilities are the most popular. Vote on your favorite SharePoint 2010 capability.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #EIMChat hashtag.
The following are already lined up for this month's Jam will be:
- Laura Rogers, Senior SharePoint Consultant Rackspace Hosting, Microsoft MVP - @wonderlaura
- Symon Garfield, SharePoint Consultant, Author -- @symon_garfield
- Daniel O'Leary, Director of Inside Sales, CloudShare -- @danieloleary
- Jeff Seacrist, Director of OEM/Partner Solutions, Webtrends -- @jeffseacrist
- Mary Leigh Mackie, Vice President of Product Marketing, AvePoint -- @mlmackie
- Mark Klinchin, CTO at MetaVis Technologies -- @mklinchin
- Tony White, Founder of Ars Logica -- @arslogica
- Tim Cermak, Managing Partner PPM of Innovative-e, Inc. -- @timcermak
- Rich Blank, Solutions Engineer News Gator, Blogger -- @pmpinsights
- Mike Doane, Principal owner of Term Management, LLC -- @mikedoane
- Eric Riz, Executive Vice President of Concatenate Inc -- @rizinsights
- Peter Iuvara, Director of Sales and Consulting Services for mindSHIFT Technologies -- @peteiuvara
- Naz Parker, Manager SharePoint Shared Service, Sanlam Group -- @nazparker01
- Mike Ferrara, Director of SharePoint Platform Services at Hyperion Global Partners -- @mikecferrara
- Chris McNulty, Strategic Product Manager for SharePoint, Quest -- @cmcnulty2000
- Christian Buckley, Director of Product Evangelism, Axceler -- @buckleyplanet
#EIMChatTweet Jam Questions
We are building the question set for the tweet jam now. If you have a burning question you'd like to see asked drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #EIMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #EIMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!