Love it or hate it, SharePoint is here to stay — or is it? Be sure to join in on this month's Tweet Jam as we discuss the evolution of SharePoint — how are organizations using it today? Where does Yammer fit in? Where does SharePoint go from here?
The Evolution of SharePoint Tweet Jam
Be sure to join us Wednesday, August 14th at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT as we discuss SharePoint — where it started, how far it's come and where it's going. Will companies make the move to the cloud, stay on premises or choose hybrid deployments? Will Yammer and SharePoint meld to form a complete social solution?
In addition to the experts we are assembling, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. All experience levels are welcome to join in. Be sure to join in by following the #EIMChat hashtag or join our chatroom.
This month, our experts will include:
- Benjamin Niaulin, SharePoint Specialist at Sharegate — @bniaulin
- Joel Oleson, SharePoint Evangelist & Managing Director at Salient6 — @joeloleson
- Laura Rogers, Senior SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace Hosting — @wonderlaura
- Mike Ferrara, Senior Associate at Duff & Phelps — @mikecferrara
- Rich Wood, Director of Web and Social Collaboration at Perficient — @sharepointrich
- Sean McDonough, Lead Bitsmith and Owner at Bitstream Foundry, LLC — @spmcdonough
- Tom Petrocelli, Blogger/Consultant/Independent Analyst at Techalignment.com/Tom's Tech Take II — @tompetrocelli
- Wendy Neal, SharePoint Architect/Developer at GreatAmerica Financial Services — @sharepointwendy
- Jennifer Mason, SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace Hosting — @jennifermason
- Mary Leigh Mackie, VP of Product Marketing at AvePoint — @mlmackie
- Andrew Milsark, SharePoint Solution Architect at Fpweb.net — @amilsark
- Joe Shepley, Vice President and Practice Leader at Doculabs — @joeshepley
- Symon Garfield, Head of Business Consulting at Foundation SP — @symon_garfield
- Rich Blank, Pre-Sales Solutions & Strategy at Jive Software — @getrichieb
- Chris Clark, Marketing Manager for Creative Sharepoint — @chrisclark005
We are in the process of finalizing our questions, so check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #eimchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #eimchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q7 SharePoint may have worked out some of its faults but it still has a long way to go #eimchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services 00 stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way