In a world where much of our information resides up in the air -- in a highly scalable and adaptable cloud environment, it’s relatively accepted that it’s secure enough and cost-efficient enough for managing information. But have you ever wondered about how the cloud is impacting the way we collect, store and manage information? If so, please join us at our upcoming Tweet Jam where we'll tackle "How the Cloud is shifting Information Management".
Tweet Jam to Talk Turkey
Join us a week before (US) Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 17 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT for our monthly tweet ham (that's a joke). We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate as we spend an hour discussing the impact cloud services and infrastructures have had, and are having, on organizations today.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. Here's a look at who's coming: Martijn van Berkum (Gx Software), Simon Lande (Magus), Billy Cripe (BloomThinker), Troy Allen (Tekstream), Joe Shepley (Doclabs) , Julie Hunt (Julie Hunt Consulting), Lawrence Hart (Washington Consulting Inc.), Douglas Heise (CoreMedia), Soumya Das (CrownPeak), Martin Sumner-Smith (OpenText), Christina Farr (Global Fluency) . And that's just the start. We'll update the list as our panelists are confirmed.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #EIMChat hashtag.
#EIMChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, incorporating them into the conversation via the #EIMChat hashtag.
Here are the topics to be discussed:
- What is your or your customers' top cloud priority and why?
- Is the cloud changing org culture in your area of focus? If so how?
- What is the biggest CXM/WCM opportunity around cloud computing?
- What is the biggest document management/collaboration opportunity around cloud computing?
- Is the cloud creating more or fewer information silos? What strategies are important for this kind of governance?
- Do you think that 2012 will be the year cloud-based services really take off?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #EIMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #EIMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
We look forward to connecting with you on November 17!