It’s hard to believe that it was only a year ago that we attended Info360’s Conference in Washington, DC. That’s where we were introduced to Huddle and got up close with Aaron Levie and learned how to manage content chaos and collaboration at the enterprise level. This year’s show, billed as North America’s largest and most comprehensive enterprise content event, will take place in New York from June 12-14. And we’ll be there to cover it.
Step Right Up for the Big Content Show
New York may be home to the Big Apple Circus, but in June, there's something different under the Big Top. While there may not be any clowns, there will definitely be a lot of acrobatics, designed to help you train your content to jump through the right hoops without catching on fire!
Here’s a look at what we can anticipate. First, the theme of the event, while still content, will focus more on the content management lifecycle. Whether you create, share, mine or publish data, Info360 2012 aims to connect users with the tools needed to leverage the information they already have to enhance the bottom line.
The show will also feature five pavilions designed to provide attendees with access to insight and actionable intelligence as they navigate the unique challenges posed by the rapidly changing IT landscape. The pavilions include:
- The SharePoint Pavilion: The SharePoint Pavilion will allow attendees to interact with leading service providers in this dynamic space. Exhibitors include FileTrail, OpenText and Colligo Networks.
- Social, Mobile, Local Pavilion (SoMoLo): Visiting expert exhibitors in this brand-new specialty technology area, along with corresponding conference tracks, will help identify security, profitability, and management challenges posed by the new era of social, mobile and local trends.
- Big Data Zone: Pavillion experts will help enterprise IT buyers find better ways to communicate and collaborate while making the right information available to the right people, when and where they need it,
- Cloud Zone: The first pavilion that’s public and private! Highlighting today’s cloud computing environments, experts will show attendees a variety of cloud solutions and applications including enterprise collaboration, document management, business process management, mobile content management, SaaS applications and business productivity apps.
- Innovation Alley: Under the Big Top, are the smallest of startups, lining up to offer radically transformative ideas in the tech space. Attendees can discover big ideas from niche solutions providers in Innovation Alley, where the up-and-comers are gathered in one easy-to-navigate space.
IT & Marketing, Content of All Types
Of course, Info360 will also provide a robust program full of keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops addressing the critical issues and trends affecting today’s IT and marketing professionals. Conference sessions are organized into several tracks including:
- Social Business
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Mobile Business
- Content Management Basics
- Big Data & Analytics,
- Cloud Infrastructure
- SharePoint, Data Capture
- Records Management
We’ll be there, bringing you live updates and talking with thought leaders about the big trends driving content management. Interested in attending? There’s still time to register! See you under the Big Top!