This month we are taking a closer look at SharePoint's role in the enterprise and its capabilities as an enterprise platform. Where does it fit? What should you be thinking about? Where would other solutions/platforms work better? This is a perfect opportunity to get your perspective in the upcoming Tweet Jam on August 17th.
Join Us for a Tweet Jam
Join us on August 17th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 GMT. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to our third Tweet Jam. We'll spend an hour discussing SharePoint in the Enterprise -- an in-depth look at where SharePoint aligns well in the enterprise, where it needs integrated capabilities, and where other platforms/solutions are a better fit.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with our expert panel. Here is a sample of the panelists: Rob Koplowitz (Forrester), Tony White (Arslogica), Rich Blank (NewsGator), Eric Riz (eMark Consulting), Yaacov Cohen (Harmon.ie), Mark Miller (Global360 & EndUserSharePoint), Mimi Dionne, Dan O'Leary (LincWare) and many more.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #EIMChat hashtag.
#EIMChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #EIMChat hashtag.
Here are some of the topics we will discuss:
- How do you most concisely describe SharePoint's place in the enterprise in 2011?
- What is your most important advice for success with SharePoint?
- What are SharePoint's top strengths as Social Business explodes?
- What are SharePoint's biggest weakness as Social Business explodes?
- What trends or technologies threaten SharePoint's place in the enterprise?
- What will be the biggest challenge for organizations using SharePoint this year?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #EIMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #EIMChat."
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
We look forward to connecting with you on August 17th!