(Page 2 of 2)
No matter how much you prepare, you run a real risk that your organization may not be ready. But if you call upon your records logic and you’ve got a good talisman to look up to, you will earn the respect of your stakeholders.
Image courtesy of emin kuliyev (Shutterstock)
Editor's Note: To read more from Mimi's Electronic Records Management series, check out An Electronic Records Management Implementation Journal: Month Two
About the Author
Mimi Dionne is a records and information management project manager and Consultant/Owner of Mimi Dionne Consulting. She is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified Archivist, a Certified Document Imaging Architect, a Certified Information Professional, and a Project Management Professional. She currently resides in Seattle.
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Is Salesforce For Sale?
- 8 Ways to Kill Your Intranet
- Is Microsoft Still Relevant?
- 3 Features Office 365 Needs to Launch in 2016
- How Evergage Makes Google Analytics Better
- Here's Your First Glimpse of Office 16 on Windows 10