(Page 2 of 2)
No matter how much you prepare, you run a real risk that your organization may not be ready. But if you call upon your records logic and you’ve got a good talisman to look up to, you will earn the respect of your stakeholders.
Image courtesy of emin kuliyev (Shutterstock)
Editor's Note: To read more from Mimi's Electronic Records Management series, check out An Electronic Records Management Implementation Journal: Month Two
About the Author
Mimi Dionne is a records and information management project manager and Consultant/Owner of Mimi Dionne Consulting. She is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified Archivist, a Certified Document Imaging Architect, a Certified Information Professional, and a Project Management Professional. She currently resides in Seattle.
- Will BlackBerry Once Again be King of Mobility?
- The SharePoint Information Governance Problem
- 3 Ways Social Media is Changing Online Content
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Turn Off the Phones and Leave the Customers Alone
- Why Box's Bad Financials Might Be Right on the Money