(Page 2 of 2)
No matter how much you prepare, you run a real risk that your organization may not be ready. But if you call upon your records logic and you’ve got a good talisman to look up to, you will earn the respect of your stakeholders.
Image courtesy of emin kuliyev (Shutterstock)
Editor's Note: To read more from Mimi's Electronic Records Management series, check out An Electronic Records Management Implementation Journal: Month Two
About the Author
Mimi Dionne is a records and information management project manager and Consultant/Owner of Mimi Dionne Consulting. She is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified Archivist, a Certified Document Imaging Architect, a Certified Information Professional, and a Project Management Professional. She currently resides in Seattle.
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- Customer Success is a Failure
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Wake-Up IBM: OpenText Offers Lessons on Cloud Computing
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace