(Page 2 of 2)
No matter how much you prepare, you run a real risk that your organization may not be ready. But if you call upon your records logic and you’ve got a good talisman to look up to, you will earn the respect of your stakeholders.
Image courtesy of emin kuliyev (Shutterstock)
Editor's Note: To read more from Mimi's Electronic Records Management series, check out An Electronic Records Management Implementation Journal: Month Two
About the Author
Mimi Dionne is a records and information management project manager and Consultant/Owner of Mimi Dionne Consulting. She is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified Archivist, a Certified Document Imaging Architect, a Certified Information Professional, and a Project Management Professional. She currently resides in Seattle.
- Told You So: Ektron is Merging with EPiServer
- Have Status Meetings at Work? No, No, No and ... No
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- 4 Trends in Workplace Communication [Infographic]
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- Companies Plagued by Mobile Marketing Mediocrity, Altimeter Finds