(Page 2 of 2)
No matter how much you prepare, you run a real risk that your organization may not be ready. But if you call upon your records logic and you’ve got a good talisman to look up to, you will earn the respect of your stakeholders.
Image courtesy of emin kuliyev (Shutterstock)
Editor's Note: To read more from Mimi's Electronic Records Management series, check out An Electronic Records Management Implementation Journal: Month Two
About the Author
Mimi Dionne is a records and information management project manager and Consultant/Owner of Mimi Dionne Consulting. She is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified Archivist, a Certified Document Imaging Architect, a Certified Information Professional, and a Project Management Professional. She currently resides in Seattle.
- Gartner MQ for ECM: Why the Leaders Stand Out
- The Metamorphosis of the Social Enterprise
- SWAM: When LinkedIn Locks Down Social Networking
- Why Agile As We Know It Will Disappear
- Just How Badly Does Microsoft Want Your OneDrive Biz?
- ROI Is the Wrong Tool to Justify Social Investments
- Oops! Is Rackspace Rethinking its 99.99% Uptime Boast?