The need to bridge data and information from various systems is greater than ever and SnapLogic (news, site) has introduced updates to its server, as well as a new control center to keep things humming along.
A Lotta Money Goes a Long Way
It's always nice to get to have some extra money in your back pocket. SnapLogic now has US $10 million. The Series B funding comes from Andreessen Horowitz and is a continuation of their investment in the enterprise integration company.
SnapLogic, who offers a solution that helps organizations integrate both on premise and "in the cloud" data, says it will use the additional funding for product development, marketing and sales development and expansion in to Europe.
But they weren't waiting on this funding to update their current solution offering.
SnapCenter Control Center
The newest solution to come from SnapLogic is the SnapCenter Control Center. The Control Center supports the complete creation and management of the SnapLogic environment, including all servers, data pipelines and connections between applications and data sources.
Drag and drop capabilities have been included to enable the quick creation of connections between data sources and applications. There are also visualization capabilities, so you can see the environment you are managing, including performance and utilization levels, allowing you to quickly find and resolve any issues that arise.
SnapLogic Server 3.1
In addition to the new control center, SnapLogic also released version 3.1 of the SnapLogic Server which now supports clustering. Updates include improved performance for complex data transfer and transformation tasks, improved security and LDAP support.
There are also a number of platform services on the list including:
- Predictive field level mapping
- Robust connectivity to cloud apps
- Automatic discovery and configuration of applications and data sources.
All in all, a nice set of new capabilities to support even the most complex integration scenario. You can find out more about the new Control Center and updated SnapLogic Server on the SnapLogic website. And while you are there, have a look at the SnapLogic Marketplace, the pipeline you need to create may be there.
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- 'Have it Your Way' SharePoint: Two Paths, Many Options
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business