In Gartner's latest Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), the research firm examines each vendor's ability to support Online Channel Optimization (OCO). Acronym alert. We've got OCO in our CXM. Aye.
And while the Gartner analysts did place SharePoint firmly in the WCM challengers quadrant, there has been much discussion about the platform's ability to deliver on promises.
Microsoft's information management role was examined from another perspective this week. We gazed upwards, reviewing the Web CMS vendors playing in MS' Azure cloud.
- Adobe Joins Oracle, SDL, Sitecore, OpenText & Autonomy as Gartner's Leaders for Web CMS
- SharePoint is Crack and Microsoft is the Pusher
- Point, Counterpoint: A Rebuttal to SharePoint is Crack
- Death of the Intranet: 'The Times They are a-changin' '
- Forrester Wave Q4 2011: Bye-Bye Enterprise CMS Suites, Content-Centric Apps Are King
- Breathing Life Into SharePoint's Social Landscape
- IBM Tech Trends 2011: Analytics, Mobile, Cloud Computing, Social Business to Dominate
- 3 Reasons Your Mobile Web Content is Failing and What to Do About It
- In the Post-PC World, the Cloud Is the New PC
- People are the Weakest Link in Enterprise 2.0 #e2conf
Around the Web
- Video: Greg Gianforte of RightNow on Why Consumers Call the Shots
- 8 Content Marketing Initiatives To Seriously Consider for 2012
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise Social Networks
- Does SharePoint Have Future As A Social Platform?
- VMware's Social Chief: Complexity Kills
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 29, 2011 — Online Information Conference London 2011
- Nov 29, 2011 — Gilbane Conference - Boston 2011
- Dec 13, 2011 — (Webinar) Is Your SharePoint Site a Security Risk
- Feb 27, 2012 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2012
- Mar 19, 2012 — DrupalCon Denver 2011
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Director of Marketing in Austin, TX at OpenText
- Communications Manager in London at Sitecore
- Director of Enterprise Solutions Marketing in San Francisco at Limelight Networks
- Technical Project Lead in San Diego at Laserfiche
- Senior Web CMS Consultant in Palo Alto at HP