Partnerships and acquisitions dominated the news this week with Microsoft nabbing Skype for a hefty US$ 8.5 billion, Cisco and EMC announcing plans for the next generation enterprise collaboration platform and Yammer integrating with Salesforce.com competitor NetSuite to socialize enterprise apps.
It's also been a week of problems as Google struggled to get Blogger.com up and running and then set aside US$ 500 mil for a possible DoJ settlement. Facebook blundered as well, getting busted for anti-Google (yes evil) PR stunts.
And finally, in our continued focus on enterprise information management (EIM) we took a look at how Intranets will fare with Martin White, checked out the path of EIM from a technology perspective with Joe Shepley and discussed how content analytics are the next big thing for ECM with Jed Cawthorne.
- Report: The State of Corporate Social Media
- Get More Value Out of Your Web CMS with a Content Strategy
- The Ever-Expanding Importance of Analytics: True Intelligence for Business
- Enterprise Collaboration: Microsoft Buys Skype for US$ 8.5 Bil
- We Love Content Strategy! Here's Why!
- Interview with Adobe Customer Experience CTO David Nuescheler (video)
- Content Analytics: The Next Big Thing in ECM?
- The SharePoint Cloud: Benefits of Office365
- Enterprise Information Management in 2011: Aim Lower, Think Smaller, Get Specific
- Enterprise Collaboration Heaven: Cisco Quad + EMC Documentum
Around the Web
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Content Marketing ROI with Online Video
- Getting Ahead Of The Curve: Branding On Mobile Devices And Desktop Browsers
- How social media and big data will unleash what we know
- 7 Killer Content Strategies for Women Business Leaders
- How to Get Smarter About CRM Security
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- May 17, 2011 -- Webinar: Is your website keeping up with the Sales 2.0 revolution?
- May 17, 2011 -- Webinar: Introduction to Rapid Concept Deployment with Jahia 6.5 Open Source Web CMS
- May 18, 2011 -- (Webinar) Enterprise Records Management with Collabware for SharePoint
- May 18, 2011 -- (Webinar) Reinventing Your WCM Strategy to Support First Class User Experience
- May 19, 2011 -- HartmanEVENT 2011 in Utrecht, NL
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Inside Sales - Lead Generation at Recommind
- Vice President - End User Services at Nuance
- Web Data Mining Engineer at Scribd
- Enterprise CMS Java Developer at Nuxeo
- Web Producer / Interactive Project Manager at Dynamo