SharePoint is in 80% of enterprises today, but not always implemented successfully. This month we provide expert SharePoint guidance and example SharePoint strategies to help you effectively plan and implement Microsoft's platform in your organization.
We also took a closer look at key information management topics: business process management and e-Discovery, and checked-out the leading vendors -- Jive and Lithium, to name two -- in Gartner's Social CRM Magic Quadrant.
This month's Tweet Jam takes place on August 17th and will focus on SharePoint in the Enterprise. See details here and please join the discussion on the 17th.
- Jive, Salesforce & Lithium Lead Gartner's Social CRM Magic Quadrant
- SharePoint -- Good at Controlled Access, Bad at Process
- The Root of All Evil: SharePoint Information Architecture and Happy End Users
- Business Process Management: What It Is, What Its Implementation Problems Are
- 4 Best Practices for Transitioning from Social Media to Social Business
- SharePoint: An Enterprise Solution for What?
- Social Funnel is Future of Successful Marketing
- So Just What Do We Mean by 'Information Management'?
- Enterprise 2.0: The Future Digital Workplace Makes Work Flow
- Web Design: Four More Wireframing Tools
Around the Web
- Why Customer Experience Shouldn’t Report to Marketing
- Like It or Not, Your Content Marketing Is Channel Agnostic
- 5 Things Lady Gaga Can Teach Marketers About Community Building
- 9 Ways To Measure The (Actual) Success Of Your Social-Media Community
- Social business for people like me
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Aug 23, 2011 -- UX Week 2011 - San Francisco
- Sep 12, 2011 -- Semphonic X Change 2011 Web Analytics Conference
- Sep 13, 2011 – Enterprise Tomorrow Conference - San Francisco 2011
- Sep 26, 2011 -- Telligent's The Big Social 2011
- Oct 03, 2011 -- Adobe Digital Enterprise Summit 2011 #CXM
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- News Editor at Future US
- Enterprise Solutions Consultant at Dow Jones
- Web Analytics Manager at LeapFrog
- Freelance UX Designer & Developer at Inquirium
- VP, Engineering at CrowdFlower