We kept our focus on SharePoint in the enterprise this week, and will do so through the end of August. A few key articles stood out for your weekend reading:
- The Exec Perspective: 7 Things You Must Consider About SharePoint 2010
- The Art of SharePoint Success: A Quick Start Guide
In the news Quark got bought, we smelled success as portal revenues surged, link shortener Bit.ly acquired Twitterfeed, Oracle outlined the Fatwire roadmap and Forrester put the spotlight on mobile collaboration leaders.
Note: This month's Tweet Jam takes place on August 17th and will focus on SharePoint in the Enterprise. See Tweet Jam details here and please join the discussion on the 17th.
- The Root of All Evil: SharePoint Information Architecture and Happy End Users
- The Executive Perspective: Top 7 Things You Must Consider for SharePoint 2010
- Challenging Collaboration: Using SharePoint as a Collaboration Tool
- The Art Of SharePoint Success: A Quick Start Guide
- SharePoint: An Enterprise Solution for What?
- So, Just What Do We Mean by 'Information Management'?
- Oracle Outlines Fatwire's Customer Experience, Web CMS Roadmap
- Mobile Customer Experience: Native Apps vs Web Apps, You've Got Options
- How a Social Intranet Can Save Higher Education
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Office 365
Around the Web
- Content Strategy: Testing Mobile Content
- Memo to LinkedIn: Copying Facebook has its downsides
- Looking to the Frontiers of Social Business
- The Biggest Mistake Brands Make When It Comes To Social Media
- Intranet Remains Poor Stepchild of Corporate Websites
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Aug 23 -- UX Week 2011 in San Francisco
- Sep 12 -- X Change Web Analytics Conference in San Diego, California
- Sep 13 -- Henry Stewart DAM Conference in Chicago
- Sep 26 -- Telligent's The Big Social 2011 in Dallas, Texas
- Oct 3 -- Adobe Digital Enterprise Summit in Los Angeles