A final reminder that in less than an hour we kick off our tweet jam: SharePoint in the Enterprise. We have some great topics to discuss and a huge number of industry experts ready to provide their insights.
You can watch unfold right here, join us in a TweetChat room or hang out with the hashtag #EIMChat using your favorite tool. See you there!
#EIMChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #EIMChat hashtag.
These are the topics we will discuss:
- How do you most concisely describe SharePoint's place in the enterprise in 2011?
- What is your most important advice for success with SharePoint?
- What are SharePoint's top strengths as Social Business explodes?
- What are SharePoint's biggest weakness as Social Business explodes?
- What trends or technologies threaten SharePoint's place in the enterprise?
- What will be the biggest challenge for organizations using SharePoint this year?
Please keep this guidance in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #EIMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #EIMChat."
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.