The hour is almost upon us when we come together on Twitter using the hashtag #EIMChat to talk about how the cloud is shifting information management. The event starts at 1pm ET, 10am PT and we've got a great group of panelists ready to share their ideas and discuss yours.
A reminder of the questions:
- What is your or your customers' top cloud priority and why?
- Is the cloud changing org culture in your area of focus? If so how?
- What is the biggest CXM/WCM opportunity around cloud computing?
- What is the biggest document management/collaboration opportunity around cloud computing?
- Is the cloud creating more or fewer information silos? What strategies are important for this kind of governance?
- Do you think that 2012 will be the year cloud-based services really take off?
You can follow us using the tool of your choice, join our TweetChat room or right along below with Cover-It-live
The rules are clear:
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #EIMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #EIMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful