In less than a few hours, we'll be coming together on Twitter (under the hashtag #eimchat) for our next Tweet Jam -- SharePoint: Supporting the Information Worker.
This month, our theme is SharePoint and we'll be looking at questions of governance, adoption and asking what in SharePoint 2010 and the upcoming 2013 gets you excited.
The event starts at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 17:00 GMT and we've got a great group of panelists ready to take your questions and share their ideas.
Here's a reminder of the questions we'll be asking:
- What do you think is SharePoint 2010's best feature and why?
- What factors have been the most important for adoption of platforms like SharePoint?
- Is the slow rate of SharePoint releases a problem for Microsoft? What about customization of versions, is this a concern?
- Name three steps required for a successful SharePoint governance strategy.
- What challenges do you see for SharePoint service providers?
- What excites you most about SharePoint 2013?
- Introduce yourself with your first #eimchat tweet. Include your name, job title and the organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #eimchat hashtag.
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused.
- Remember this is a public chat, so be thoughtful.