It's that time again! We are just one short hour away from our Tweet Jam. This time around, we're talking SharePoint — where it started, where it is now and where it's going. So, whether you are sailing the seas or taking a short break from your busy day at work, what better way to spend an hour than joining us?
As usual, we have a group of experts lined up to keep the conversation going. The Jam starts at 10am PDT/1pm EDT/ 1700 GMT. You can follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #EIMChat hashtag, join our chatroom or follow us on Cover-It-Live below.
In case you may have missed them, here's another look at the questions we'll be discussing today:
- SharePoint 2013 has been out in some form for over a year now — how is the market reacting from your perspective?
- Name three of SharePoint 2013's strongest features? Weakest?
- On Premises, Office 365, hybrid — how are organizations approaching the implementation decision?
- What's the real deal with SharePoint and social? Is Yammer necessary?
- Has SharePoint delivered on mobile? Where has it fallen short?
- What factors are causing SharePoint to lose a foothold in the enterprise?
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #eimchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q6 SharePoint may have worked out some of its faults but it still has a long way to go #EIMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
See you there!
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]