By now you've heard about our upcoming Tweet Jam on Wednesday August 17th at 1pm ET, 10am PT. It's about SharePoint in the Enterprise. Just thought you would be interested in the full list to date of experts and a reminder of the topics to be discussed.
SharePoint Tweet Jam Topics
Remember, this is an hour long chat about where SharePoint aligns well in the enterprise, where it needs integrated capabilities, and where other platforms/solutions are a better fit.
The topics planned include:
- How do you most concisely describe SharePoint's place in the enterprise in 2011?
- What is your most important advice for success with SharePoint?
- What are SharePoint's top strengths as Social Business explodes?
- What are SharePoint's biggest weakness as Social Business explodes?
- What trends or technologies threaten SharePoint's place in the enterprise?
- What will be the biggest challenge for organizations using SharePoint this year?
It's a Who's Who of SharePoint Know It Alls
Well I bet none of our experts claim to "know it all" about SharePoint, but they've seen their share of implementations and have lots of advice and guidance to share:
- Richard Riley (SharePoint Group Product Manager, Microsoft) -- look for #RR in his tweets
- Rob Howard (Telligent)
- Joel Oleson (SharePoint guru)
- Laura Rogers (SharePoint 911)
- Symon Garfield (Consultant)
- Scott Jamison (Jornata)
- Pete Iuvara (mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.)
- Mike Ferrara (GDSI)
- Dux Raymond Sy (Innovative-e)
- Drew Dillon (Yammer)
- Lars Fløe Nielsen (Sitecore)
- Beth Gyurovits & Jenay Sellers (NewsGator)
- Lubor Ptacek (OpenText)
- David Coleman (
- Rob Koplowitz (Forrester)
- Tony White (Arslogica)
- Rich Blank (NewsGator)
- Eric Riz (eMark Consulting)
- Yaacov Cohen (Harmon.ie)
- Mark Miller (Global360 & EndUserSharePoint)
- Mimi Dionne (
- Dan O'Leary (LincWare)
- Naz Parker (
- Michael Herman (Syntergy)
- David Coleman (Consultant)
We've a few more in the works, but you can see from the list there will be some great conversations happening tomorrow.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #EIMChat hashtag. Looking forward to seeing you there!