Dashboards are a pretty hot topic these days in online applications. Dashboards let you place frequently accessed information all on one single page and lend themselves particularly well to placing graphical info about your project in one place where it affords your team and senior stakeholders the ability to grab visual info quickly.
In this, the number 9 in my series designed to create more collaborative workflows using Office 365, we'll look into how to leverage dashboards to build a space for teams to find and share visual content.
SharePoint Online makes it easy to create a dashboard with the most often-accessed info, and to put graphs, charts and pictures on your site. Watch the video below to find out more about creating a project dashboard:
Editor's Note: To see more of Pamela Flora's video blogs:
- Video Blog: Leveraging Office 365 for Project Collaboration - Mobile Note Consolidation
- Video Blog: Leveraging Office 365 for Project Collaboration - Sync Excel
- Video Blog: Leveraging Office 365 for Project Collaboration - Discussion Threads
About the Author
Pamela Flora is the Administrative and Marketing Coordinator for Innovative-e, Inc.
- Box Cops to Bad IPO Timing, It's Time to Unbox
- Extracting Insight from Unstructured Data
- Trends in Web Content Management From #jboye14
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- Outage Outrage As Microsoft's Azure Stumbles
- Big Data is Getting Smaller and Smarter