This is the second in a series designed to show how to use Office 365, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Windows Phone 7.5 technologies to put together a streamlined, standardized project management system.
Once you’ve created a project site using SharePoint online, use the Microsoft tools found in Office 365 to make project information available to your team. One of the most commonly used features for project teams is the Outlook calendar. Link the calendar on your project site to your Outlook calendar. All team members should have access to this project calendar, and it will appear as a separate calendar on each team member’s Outlook client.
Learn more about how to integrate Outlook into your project site:
Many more tips and tricks for leveraging Microsoft products for your collaborative efforts will be presented at Microsoft Project Conference 2012 in Phoenix, AZ March 19-22!
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- Understanding the Pillars of SharePoint Governance with 21apps Ant Clay by @buckleyplanet
- The Art of SharePoint Success: Architecture - The Services Concept by @symon_garfield
- SharePoint Applications: System Design and Testing by @joeshepley
About the Author
Pamela Flora is the Administrative and Marketing Coordinator for Innovative-e, Inc.
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Moving to Office 365: Top 10 Things You Should Know
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Why Can't Lawyers Learn to Use Hashtags?