It's a wrap. The (Super Bowl XLV) weekend has arrived. And in a pint sized portion here is a quick review of what happened this week, in our non-sports world.
Our editorial focus the month is on how mobile devices are changing our professional lives, and Barb Mosher kicked things off recognizing that while mobile is a priority, you might need some guidance launching your mobile channel.
Rupert Murdoch did his part, with the launch of The Daily, the first iPad-only newspaper. The technology is nifty, but the content still needs to prove it can stand on its own -- so far we're feeling rather lukewarm.
IBM, never one to sit still, launched a new social business initiative at Lotusphere 2011. Analyst firm Gartner predicted that the enterprise software market would exceed US$ 250 billion in 2011 and identified 5 key trends for enterprise software.
- Tibbr: A True Enterprise Collaboration Platform Providing Both Content and Context
- SharePoint Alternatives - A Credible List
- Facebook: How to Enable SSL for Your Account
- Content Strategy: Exploring Content Curation Tools
- Alert: What's Coming for Open Source CMS in February 2011
- Gartner's 5 Trends for Enterprise Software
- Small Business Intranets, There's More Than SharePoint
- Oracle Delivers on Customer Experience Management with Latest Release of WebCenter
- LibreOffice Release Offers Alternative to OpenOffice and MS Office
- Mobile Web Analytics: Tracking Campaign Results with 2D Barcodes
Around the Web
- Another Tough Year for Personalization
- Drupal 7 Development Process Retrospective
- Innovation Wars and TRIZ - Who's Winning?
- Java Is A Dead-End For Enterprise App Development
- How Facebook Develops and Innovates
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Feb 16, 2011 -- Webinar: A Critical Look at SaaS Web CMS with Forrester Research
- Feb 16, 2011 -- Intelligent Content Conference 2011
- Mar 21, 2011 -- AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)
- Mar 23, 2011 -- Online Information APAC (Hong Kong)
- May 26, 2011 -- Advanced Intranets & Portals (Amsterdam)