Yes indeed, another week has just packed up, pulled on her cap and slunk out the door. We're busy doing exactly the same thing ourselves. But just before we do so, here's a hearty thanks to the current CMSWire sponsors (follow them on Twitter). It's you who have kept our wheels turning and the keyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
- Acquia -- Providers of enterprise support and hosting services for the Drupal CMS.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- Bitrix CMS -- Full-featured content management and Enterprise 2.0 solutions for small and medium size businesses.
- CMS Watch -- The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- Coremedia -- Coremedia's enterprise-class web content management system enables organizations to manage customer engagement across a range of touch points.
- Day Sofware -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award.
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- EMC - Sophisticated document management systems for departments and mid-sized organizations.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with an enterprise API.
- eTouch SamePage -- The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- eZ Systems -- Makers of the eZ Publish open source web content management system.
- Gilbane Group -- Conferences, reports, webinars, consulting and more. Gilbane keeps the industry talking, meeting and informed.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings and reports for web practitioners.
- Kapow Technolgoies -- Tools for automating content migration tasks.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint enterprise content management via Open Text integration.
- Percussion -- The Percussion CM System empowers enterprise marketers to create, manage and optimize content across multiple channels.
- Quest Software -- Smart systems management software for SharePoint.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for multi-lingual and multi-national organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Siteworx -- A full service interactive agency, Siteworx designs scalable systems for human interaction.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.