15 days into the new decade and I'm still reflexively writing 2009 on my checks. Yes, there are a few holiday cobwebs left, but we're getting warmed up again. Nevertheless, TGI-the-2nd-F of 2010.
And just before we turn the page to Saturday, we do want to extend a thanks to the CMSWire sponsors (follow them on Twitter). It's you who have kept our gears turning and the keyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
- Acquia -- Providers of enterprise support and hosting services for the Drupal CMS.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- CMS Watch -- The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- Day Sofware -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award.
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- EMC - Sophisticated document management systems for departments and mid-sized organizations.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with an enterprise API.
- eTouch SamePage -- The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- eZ Systems -- Makers of the eZ Publish open source web content management system.
- Gilbane Group -- Conferences, reports, webinars, consulting and more. Gilbane keeps the industry talking, meeting and informed.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings and reports for web practitioners.
- Kapow Technolgoies -- Tools for automating content migration tasks.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint enterprise content management via Open Text integration.
- Quest Software -- Smart systems management software for SharePoint.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for multi-lingual and multi-national organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Siteworx -- A full service interactive agency, Siteworx designs scalable systems for human interaction.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.