Here we are at the end of Friday again. This week's news did less moving and shaking than the last version we lived, but that's life in the content factory -- sometimes it's all cornfield and no tornadoes.
Now we won't stand long between you and the weekend, but here's a big thanks to our current supporters. It's you who have kept the content management gears in our heads turning and the life giving Nespresso machines merrily gurgling. We are thankful.
Additionally, we know that physical event activity is down and virtual events are up up up. Are you promoting a webinar or training? We offer highly effective event promotion packages. Check out our media kit and email or phone us to discuss your ideas.
- Ademero — Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Adobe Contribute — Web content management simplified.
- Bitrix Portal -- Intranets, collaboration, messaging and more.
- CMS Watch — The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- Ektron — Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- Ephox — Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with enterprise features.
- eTouch SamePage — The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- Gilbane Group — Conferences, reports, webinars, consulting and more. Gilbane keeps the industry informed.
- Ingeniux — Makers of Enterprise 2.0 web content management solutions.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings for web practitioners. Coming to Philadelphia in May.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint via Open Text integration.
- SDL Tridion — Enterprise web content management for the multi-lingual and international organizations.
- Sitecore — Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Telerik Sitefinity — A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- Vignette — A grandfather of web content management, soon to be called Open Text.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.