Yes indeed, another
week year has just packed up, pulled on her cap and slunk out the door. We're busy winding down the hamster wheels of 2009 and putting our divining rods back in the magic wardrobe.
But just before we flip the switch we do want to extend a big thanks to the CMSWire sponsors (follow them on Twitter) who made 2009 a fruitful year. It's you who have kept our gears turning and the keyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
- Acquia -- Providers of enterprise support and hosting services for the Drupal CMS.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Alterian -- Social media monitoring, web and email engagement.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- CMS Watch -- The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- Day Sofware -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award.
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- EMC - Sophisticated document management systems for departments and mid-sized organizations.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with an enterprise API.
- eTouch SamePage -- The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- eZ Systems -- Makers of the eZ Publish open source web content management system.
- Gilbane Group -- Conferences, reports, webinars, consulting and more. Gilbane keeps the industry talking, meeting and informed.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings and reports for web practitioners.
- Kapow Technolgoies -- Tools for automating content migration tasks.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint enterprise content management via Open Text integration.
- Quest Software -- Smart systems management software for SharePoint.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for multi-lingual and multi-national organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Siteworx -- A full service interactive agency, Siteworx designs scalable systems for human interaction.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- Vignette -- A grandfather of web content management, now part of the Open Text family.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.