Ah yes, we've wound down another week of content management dog days. And just before we saunter out into the weekend air, here's a big thanks to the current CMSWire sponsors. It's you who have kept our geek gears turning and the keyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
Additionally, we know that travel and conference attendance is down, and that virtual events are up, up, up. Are you promoting a webinar or seminar? We offer highly effective event promotion packages. Check out our media kit and then email or phone us to discuss your ideas.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- CMS Watch -- The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- Day Sofware -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with enterprise features.
- eTouch SamePage -- The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- Fatwire Content Server -- Building engaging web experiences.
- Gilbane Group -- Conferences, reports, webinars, consulting and more. Gilbane keeps the industry informed.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings for web practitioners. Coming to Denmark in November.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint via Open Text integration.
- Percussion -- leading the charge with XML-based web content management.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for the multi-lingual and international organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- SpringCM -- A leading SaaS enterprise content management solution.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- Vignette -- A grandfather of web content management, soon to be called Open Text.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.