Spring is upon us. SharePoint 2010 and Web Engagement are in the air. We'll have a lot more on both topics in the coming months. Other exciting things are shortly arriving, including the Content Strategy Forum in Paris, Drupalcon San Francisco and Gilbane San Francisco, just to name a few.
Meanwhile, we're heading for the door just as fast as possible. But just before we hit the street, here's a big thanks to the current CMSWire sponsors (follow them on Twitter). It's you who have kept our wheels turning and the keyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
- Acquia -- Providers of enterprise support and hosting services for the Drupal CMS.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- Day Software -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award.
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- EMC - Sophisticated document management systems for departments and mid-sized organizations.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with an enterprise API.
- eTouch SamePage -- The enterprise-grade wiki solution that combines the best of wikis and blogs to effectively support and streamline collaborative team efforts.
- eZ Systems -- Makers of the eZ Publish open source web content management system.
- Jahia -- Delivering open source Web content integration software, combining WCM with document management and portal features.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings and reports for web practitioners.
- Kapow Technolgoies -- Tools for automating content migration tasks.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint enterprise content management via Open Text integration.
- Percussion -- The Percussion CM System empowers enterprise marketers to create, manage and optimize content across multiple channels.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for multi-lingual and multi-national organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Siteworx -- A full service interactive agency, Siteworx designs scalable systems for human interaction.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- TERMINALFOUR -- An enterprise class web content management and portal system targeted at medium to large organizations.
- The Real Story Group -- The analyst firm covering and uncovering the details of the content management industry, including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- …and of course dear old uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.