We've already offered some great perspective on the IBM-Apple Mega Deal.
Now for some comic relief.
Without further ado, here are some of our favorite tweets from the IBM-Apple deal that shook up the mobile enterprise world.
Setting the stage for a cyber fight, perhaps:
Some input from Steve Jobs, of course:
A subtle way that Jobs showed his feelings on IBM back in the day:
IBM and Apple announce huge enterprise partnership. pic.twitter.com/hEPR97DNem— Steve Kovach (@stevekovach) July 15, 2014
And, of course, some objective Microsoft analysis:
That weeping sound you hear is Microsoft softly sobbing: Apple/IBM partnership: http://t.co/RaPoFXQ1m3— Geoff Surratt (@GeoffSurratt) July 15, 2014
Microsoft isn’t sure what it wants to be when it grows up; meanwhile Apple and IBM plan to eat the enterprise.— John Marstall (@iconmaster) July 15, 2014
Some foreshadowing, perhaps, a few days before the mega deal:
Interesting graphic in today’s WSJ comparing profit & revenue per employee at IBM Microsoft Oracle Google & Apple pic.twitter.com/ESCWvNNsFR— Larry Carvalho (@robustcloud) July 11, 2014
Title image by SantiPhotoSS (Shutterstock).
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Web Content is Obsolete
- Personalizing Your Office 365 Content with Graph and Delve
- Why Collaboration Solutions Fail [Infographic]
- Will Salesforce's New Analytics Cloud Make Waves? #DF14
- Salesforce Shares Its Marketing Vision #DF14