mobiSiteGalore, the company that tried bringing standards
to mobile Web design, is ringing in another high-billing first for mobile: a complete mobile-oriented Web 2.0
And it's called Mobile Web 2.0 Conference.
Notably, this is the first pan-European event dedicated entirely to the mobile Web CMS
sector. And lately, mobile is of increasing interest since the iPhone came out
and made it possible to do more
with a medium riddled with issues, notably carrier segmentation
and the disparity of technological uniformity across mobile users.
* Examining the impact of mobile Web 2.0 on traditional and online business models
* Learning what mobile Web 2.0 services people have been most receptive to
* User interface and widgets
* Gauging market demand and capturing target audiences
* Determining who ultimately "owns" the user's digital footprint (we'll give you one guess)
The conference will take place in London at the Lord's Cricket Ground conference venue in St. John's Wood. If you'd like to attend, mark your calendar for September 17-19. Learn more
about the Mobile Web 2.0 Conference, or go ahead and register
. Cost varies between GBP 549 (workshop-only) and GBP 1,948 (complete event, including workshops).