And it's called Mobile Web 2.0 Conference.
Notably, this is the first pan-European event dedicated entirely to the mobile Web CMS sector. And lately, mobile is of increasing interest since the iPhone came out and made it possible to do more with a medium riddled with issues, notably carrier segmentation and the disparity of technological uniformity across mobile users.
- Examining the impact of mobile Web 2.0 on traditional and online business models
- Learning what mobile Web 2.0 services people have been most receptive to
- User interface and widgets
- Gauging market demand and capturing target audiences
- Determining who ultimately “owns” the user's digital footprint (we'll give you one guess)
The conference will take place in London at the Lord's Cricket Ground conference venue in St. John's Wood. If you'd like to attend, mark your calendar for September 17-19.
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- What You Need to Know about Enterprise Mobility for 2014
- Hey CMO! Hey CIO! Work Together or Lose Everything
- Inside the Road to Acquia's Possible IPO
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Improve the CMS Experience