And it's called Mobile Web 2.0 Conference.
Notably, this is the first pan-European event dedicated entirely to the mobile Web CMS sector. And lately, mobile is of increasing interest since the iPhone came out and made it possible to do more with a medium riddled with issues, notably carrier segmentation and the disparity of technological uniformity across mobile users.
- Examining the impact of mobile Web 2.0 on traditional and online business models
- Learning what mobile Web 2.0 services people have been most receptive to
- User interface and widgets
- Gauging market demand and capturing target audiences
- Determining who ultimately “owns” the user's digital footprint (we'll give you one guess)
The conference will take place in London at the Lord's Cricket Ground conference venue in St. John's Wood. If you'd like to attend, mark your calendar for September 17-19.
- IBM: Our Verse Email Beats Anything from Microsoft, Google
- SharePoint in the Clouds: Choosing Between Office 365 or Azure
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook at Work Will Fail
- Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- SEO is Killing Content Quality
- 7 Trends to Watch to Stay Ahead of the Digital Era Curve
- What's Trending in Digital Analytics