And it's called Mobile Web 2.0 Conference.
Notably, this is the first pan-European event dedicated entirely to the mobile Web CMS sector. And lately, mobile is of increasing interest since the iPhone came out and made it possible to do more with a medium riddled with issues, notably carrier segmentation and the disparity of technological uniformity across mobile users.
- Examining the impact of mobile Web 2.0 on traditional and online business models
- Learning what mobile Web 2.0 services people have been most receptive to
- User interface and widgets
- Gauging market demand and capturing target audiences
- Determining who ultimately “owns” the user's digital footprint (we'll give you one guess)
The conference will take place in London at the Lord's Cricket Ground conference venue in St. John's Wood. If you'd like to attend, mark your calendar for September 17-19.
- Microsoft Leaks Offer a Glimpse of SharePoint 2016
- Discussion Point: Who Has the Best Digital Marketing Hub?
- 5 Predictions About Marketing Technology
- Blame the C-Suite for Your Failed SharePoint Project
- Why You Should Be Worried (and Angry) About Lenovo
- 10 Collaboration Trends for 2015
- The Future of SEO is Not SEO