Becoming a Responsive Social Business -- Measuring for Success
Join us on Thursday, October 24th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT for a special Social Business Tweet Jam sponsored by OpenText.
This time around we'll be looking at the challenges surrounding social business ROI measurement and how -- if at all -- it's changed in the past year.
As usual, in addition to the experts we are assembling, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. All experience levels are welcome to join in by following the #SocBizChat hashtag or through our chatroom.
These questions will shape the discussion:
- Has our understanding of how to measure social business changed in the last year?
- What is the ultimate ROI we're looking for?
- What is return on innovation? Return on insight?
- Why do you, personally, want to support a social business?
- Is that the same or different from your organization's goal?
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 I wouldn't work for an organization whose goals I don't share #SocBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Here are instructions for joining a Tweet Jam. We look forward to seeing you there!