As we close the door on October and gear up for the upcoming holiday season -- yes, I said it -- what better way to spend some time then attending our approaching Tweet Jam? This time around we'll be exploring the state of the intranet -- what role does it fill in internal communications, are social features a given at this point and is it time to retire them?
Defining the Modern Intranet
Be sure to tune in to this month's Jam on Wednesday, November 13th at 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. You can join by following the #SocBizChat hashtag or join our chatroom.
We are in the process of finalizing our questions so check back soon!
Our expert panel is sure to impress! This month includes:
- Benjamin Niaulin, SharePoint MVP at Sharegate -- @bniaulin
- Dan Latendre, CEO at Igloo Software -- @dlatendre
- David Hillis, VP of Business Development for Ingeniux -- @davidhillis
- Derek Peplau, Director, Product Marketing at Acquia -- @peplau
- Rich Wood, Director, Modern Applications at Perficient -- @richOthewood
- Seth Miller, Founder and CEO of Miller Systems -- @millersys_seth
- Sharon O'Dea, Senior Manager, Online Communications at Standard Chartered Bank -- @sharonodea
- Tom Petrocelli, Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile, and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix, Inc.-- @tompetrocelli
- Tony White, Founder of Ars Logica -- @arslogica
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Intranets should serve one main purpose: information access #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
We hope to see you there.