It's that time again, we're only a few hours away from our October #SocBizChat Tweet Jam. Today our chat focuses on the Evolution of Enterprise Collaboration and Communication and we'll be discussing how collaboration and communication have changed the way companies work today and in the future.
We have a great group of panelists lined up to provide their thoughts and insight on this change.
Just to remind you, here are today's questions:
- How do you define collaboration?
- We've come along way since Intranet 1.0. What are the most important elements of today's collaboration and communication tools?
- How has the adoption of social in the enterprise changed the concept of collaboration?
- Name three primary challenges for collaborative organizations and how they can be overcome.
- How will collaboration strategies and supporting tools evolve in the next two years?
- Will it be possible to survive as a non-collaborative company in the future? (Note: this is a bonus question, if there is time.)
See you there!