With our June Social Business Tweet Jam a week away, it's time to study up on the questions that will be asked and meet the experts who will be on hand to get the conversation rolling.
What's Working in Social Business in 2012
We've been hearing many opinions this month from our feature writers about what it means to be a social business today, whether this approach is a boon or a bane to the enterprise and the real changes that need to happen in order to be a truly social business.
With so many opinions, the conversation is sure to be interesting, so let's take a look at the questions that will be asked on Wednesday, June 27th:
- How are you defining Social Business today?
- Are emergent, bottom-up approaches beating top-down approaches?
- How are organizations sustaining engagement, especially for the couch potatoes?
- What are the biggest tools or strategic challenges you see?
- Is IT embracing this new approach to business? How do you get them on board?
- What do you consider success and how are you measuring it?
Tweet Jams are open to all, but we always make sure that there are some experts on hand to keep the conversation rolling. Participating in this month's Jam will be:
- Annie Weinberger, Vice President, Autonomy Promote Solutions @annerstweets
- Billy Cripe, Founder & Principal, BloomThink @billycripe
- Cathy McKnight, Partner & Principal Analyst, Digital Clarity Group @cathymcknight
- Christian Buckley, SharePoint MVP, Director of Product Evangelism, Axceler @buckleyplanet
- Deb Lavoy, Director of Product Marketing for Social Media, OpenText @deb_lavoy
- Dan Keldsen, Principal, Information Architected @dankeldsen
- Eugene Lee, CEO, SocialText @eugenelee
- Hyoun Park, Principal Analyst, Nucleus Research @hyounpark
- Julie Hunt, Solution Strategist, Julie Hunt Consulting @juliebhunt
- Lars Trieloff, Product Manager Digital Marketing & Social Communities, Adobe @trieloff
- Luis Suarez, KM, Community Builder & Social Computing Evangelist, IBM @elsua
- Maria Ogneva, Director of Community, Yammer @themaria
- Rawn Shah, Social Business Strategist, IBM @rawn
- Rob Howard, Founder, CTO, Telligent @robhoward
- Tim Walters, Partner & Principle Analyst, Digital Clarity Group @tim_walters
- Tony White, Founder, Ars Logica @arslogica
How to Join
The Social Business Tweet Jam is Wednesday, June 27 at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 1800 BST. The easiest way to join in is to follow the #socbizchat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details on the day of the Jam. Hope you can make it!