It's been nearly ten years since intranets started appearing in the workplace, changing the way that information was shared internally and starting a new era in knowledge management. With the advent of the networked company, the opportunities for collaboration and communications have changed the way we do business for good. This month's Tweet Jam is going to explore this transformation and look at what it means for the future of Social Business.
Tweet Jam: Evolution of Collaboration and Communication in the Enterprise
Join us on Wednesday, October 24th at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing the changing face of collaboration and communication in the workplace.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #socbizchat hashtag. We'll be putting out a list of the experts participating closer to the date of the Jam.
#Socbizchat Tweet Jam Questions
We are building the question set for the Tweet Jam now. If you have a burning question you'd like to see asked drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe social intranets work #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- Discussion Point: Why Do Intranets Fail?
- A Look at Gartner's Data Management Analytics Leaders
- The Sticking Point with Social Collaboration Tools
- 11 Ways to Ruin Your CMS Project Without Even Trying
- 3 Ways Marketing Automation Boosts Business Efficiency
- Is There a Future in Content Marketing?