Love all things SharePoint? Well then be sure to tune in to our Google Hangout taking place in just under an hour! We've formed a panel of experts who will take on the changing face of SharePoint -- where it began, how far it's come and where it's going in the future.
How to Join
Our Hangout will start at 9 am PDT, 12 pm EDT. Anyone can follow along on CMSWire's Google Plus page, on CMSWire's YouTube account, or from the live stream which will be posted below when the Hangout begins. The Hangout will also be saved and posted on YouTube for those who can't make it today.
We will be live Tweeting highlights from the conversation on Twitter using the #socbizhangout hashtag so feel free to post questions on any of these outlets for our panelists.
Our expert panel includes:
- Christian Buckley -- Director of Product Evangelism at Axceler/Metalogix
- Jennifer Mason -- SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace Hosting
- Peter Senescu -- President at MetaVis Technologies
- Chris McNulty -- CTO-SharePoint at Dell Software
There's a lot of ground to cover and these are the questions that will shape the discussion:
- What are the top SharePoint 2013 improvements and do you think they are sufficient to keep SP competitive in the market?
- In his SPTechCon keynote, Joel Oleson talked about responsive design and SharePoint. What needs to happen to improve SharePoint's mobile story?
- SharePoint + Yammer: What is your current perspective on the upsides and downsides of this acquisition?
- We mainly talk about SharePoint in terms of social, collaboration and document management, but what about business intelligence and search? How are these features progressing in SharePoint 2013?
- The SharePoint user experience is taking a beating. Is the UX a primary reason for adoption issues, or are there other factors at play in why organizations struggle with adoption?
- Office 365 seems to be taking away from SharePoint on-premises deployments, while some businesses are considering hybrids. What are the key drivers for each type of implementation (cloud, on premises, hybrid)?
- If you were chief architect of SharePoint, what would your next steps be for the platform?
Having problems watching? Be sure to check out our step by step guide to joining Google Hangouts. We look forward to seeing you there!