This month we’re taking a look at how organizations can move from simply using social media tools to becoming a fully realized Social Business. We know that this transformation is not an easy one to achieve, so who better to give advice than leading experts in the Social Business space?
It's Time for a Tweet Jam
Join us on September 21st at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 18:00 GMT. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to our fourth Tweet Jam. We'll spend an hour discussing strategies and best practices for transforming an enterprise into a true Social Business.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with our expert panel. Here is a sample of the panelists: Susan Scrupski (Dachis Group), Matthew Yorke (IDG Global Solutions), Deb Lavoy (OpenText), Jacob Morgan (Chess Media Group ), Tony White (ArsLogica), Douglas Heise (CoreMedia), Yaacov Cohen (harmon.ie), Billy Cripe (BloomThink ), Maria Ogneva (Yammer), Andy McLoughlin (Huddle), Cecilia Edwards (Telligent), Alan Lepofsky (Socialtext) and more.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #SocBizChat hashtag.
#SocBizChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #SocBizChat hashtag.
We're still nailing down the topics. This is a pretty big topic and can go a lot of ways, so we want to make it useful for you. If there's a specific question you think we need to ask, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll consider it. We'll even give you a shout if we use your question during the tweet jam.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #SocBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful
We look forward to connecting with you on September 21st!