Priority-based, predictive project management solution, LiquidPlanner has updated its system to LiquidPlanner 4. This update aims to improve not only project efficiency, but also the early stages of product development.
In recent years, project teams have started to become more collaborative, but many of these teams lack the tools needed to make the development process run smoothly. Launched in 2007, LiquidPlanner has one goal: “even in the face of complexity, uncertainty, and constant change, project management should be simple.”
Through a collaborative, predictive-based interface, LiquidPlanner is a solution designed to manage data and files — such as email and calendars — while providing users with project efficiency tools — such as drag and drop scheduling.
LiquidPlanner also helps project members maintain a collaborative relationship — even if they aren't in the same office by not only being compatible with PCs, but Android, iPhone and iPad devices. Most recently, the company announced an integration with Box to improve document collaboration.
Introducing LiquidPlanner 4
Despite having an efficient solution to project management issues, customers are always looking for a way to make their work experience better. In response to its customer feedback, LiquidPlanner has introduced version 4, improving pre-existing features and, hopefully, reducing the amount of time it takes to set up a project by 60 percent. Some of the key features include:
- Project Portfolio: The project portfolio has been redesigned for ease of use. For example, menus, navigation, views, filters and options have been streamlined, while a new integrated Inbox feature has been added so project members are up to date on project changes, such as new tasks.
- My Work: Formerly known as My Tasks, the My Work feature gives users the chance to see their individual projects, update tasks, comment and share documents in a single interface, instead of having to move from one screen to another.
- Status Report: Through reports, users are able to see the projected results of the project, as well as being able to monitor the team progress.
LiquidPlanner 4 is being offered as part of the solution's cloud service. The company also offers a variety of different pricing options, from a 50 percent off option for non-profit organizations to a straightforward option where customers pay either US$ 29 per month per user or US$ 24 per month per user when pre-paying for the year.
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Make Room for Gartner's BI and Analytics Platforms MQ Leaders
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- From Build It and Go, to Ready to Go with SharePoint